We are so happy to announce that we have been asked more questions and desire to answer them. We applaud the Rummage Family for pulling these answers out of us. So, thanks to the Rummage family, here we go!!!!!
1. How many different kinds of meetings do you go to in a week? -We attend 1 morning class(9-12) and 1 afternoon prayer set(1-3) each day. Then Shay and I switch off for work duty(3-5) in The Mauka Theater every day. Also, we have Thursday night O'hana meeting.
2. What does Shiloh do in pre-school? -Right now she is learning how to hear the voice of God. This is the first thing they teach the Foundation School students. Aside from that, she is learning the alphabet, numbers and all the important kindergarden things.
3. What are the prayer meetings like? -They are getting much better. They are becoming more vital and much easier to press in. The first hour is worship and the second is the mixture of intercession and worship. Unfortunately, this is a vital nap time for arrow so one of us usually misses half of the prayer set.
4. What are the weekly topics you have covered so far? (ie Father heart of God etc.) -!st week: Revival of the heart and it leading to to Reformation of the heart, church and the world(there is a lot more to this but this is nutshell!) 2nd week: The Holy Spirit and being and heir/son of God. 3rd week: Laying everything at the cross and being willing to serve Jesus when we have nothing. Loren Cunningham spoke on this and it was truly amazing!!! 4th week: Freedom from strongholds and forgiveness. This was my favorite week yet. I was set free of things I had no idea were existent in my life. This(5th) week: Taking on a Biblical world view. I think this week will end up being my favorite if it keeps going like it is. So much knowledge and truth.
5. Do you go as a family to all the stuff or who goes where? -Shiloh is in school from 8-2:45. Shay and I go to morning classes together while Arrow takes a nap. Shay is usually able to stay in the class the whole time.
I love the questions. Please keep asking.
Please continue to pray for us. We are still adjusting to the everyday life here in Kona. Shiloh is really missing our families. Please pray for the Lord to give her peace and a assurance that she will see all of them again. She is 5 so she doesn't always understand why we are here or how long we will be here.
Also, thank you all for the financial support. We are truly grateful for what you have blessed us with. We still need about $5,000 for our total outreach. Europe is pricey. If you would like to become a monthly supporter, let me know and i will give you the address to mail a payment so it will be tax exempt.
Please ask us more questions. Maybe one day I will teach Shay about computers so she can answer the questions without me having to type for her(ha ha).